Workplace pensions and automatic enrolment are now becoming an essential part of employing staff. The actual auto enrolment process is - or can be- an integral part of the payroll process, and as businesses approach their staging dates, or if you already have arrangements in place, Hale & Company LLP has a fully- managed service offering which can take the strain of the administrative complexities of auto enrolment and free you up to run your business.
Our services can include:
- advice on the impact of auto enrolment;
- advice on the choice of scheme provider;
- advice on any existing schemes you may have;
- setting up a scheme with your chosen provider;
- providing information for employees in advance of your staging date;
- briefing sessions for your staff;
- assessing the workforce at staging, after postponement and on an ongoing basis as appropriate;
- generating the regulatory communications that have to be sent to employees;
- processing opt-out and opt-in notices;
- producing and/or uploading pension contribution payment files for pension companies;
- arranging payment to pension scheme providers;
- completion of the Declaration of Compliance for The Pensions Regulator;
- certification of non-standard schemes; and
- automatic re-enrolment every three years.
Experience has shown that automatic enrolment generally is better dealt with via payroll software and even if you do not use our payroll bureau service, we can help with the above and in setting up your own payroll software to deal with administering these tasks.
Please contact Chris Krol on 01628 626333 (email@example.com) for help and advice.